What is a Tentmaker Missionary?
- A couple or family (young or old) having spiritual maturity and some
- Have a commitment to be involved in working with a church planting
- Have the leading of the Lord to work with this team in Mormon Country
What is needed to become a Tentmaker?
- A background of faithful loving service in your sending church
- A practical knowledge of the Bible and agreement with the doctrine and
practice of BMM
- A willingness to relocate to a strategic community in Utah
- The ability to be self-supporting (either by working on the field or having
some other source of income)
- A commitment to be faithful in service, to help wherever needed, and to
be accountable to the lead missionary